1. To manage and edit your name servers, go to your Funio Hub, click on Products and then Domain Names in the sidebar.
2. Click on the domain name of your choice and go to the Nameservers tab.
3. You will have three choices:
- Funio Hosting (Default): Will specify the Funio Hosting name servers (ns1.panelboxmanager.com/ns2.panelboxmanager.com). If you have a hosting account with Funio, use this option.
- Funio Managed DNS (advanced): Will specify ns1.io-servers.com / ns2.io-servers.com. This is the option to choose if you want to take advantage of the easy to use DNS Zone Management offered in our online interface, the Funio Hub.
- External DNS: You will specify the name servers specified by your hosting provider there. Zone management would be done through that external party.