Before the transfer
Before starting the transfer, make sure you have:
- The EPP code
- You have access to the administrative contact email
- The domain name is unlocked
- The domain name is active
Transfer the domain name to Funio
1. Log in to your Funio Hub and go to Domain search in the side bar.
2. Type in the domain name you would like to transfer to Funio.
3. Your domain name will appear crossed, as the photo below shows. Click on the button on the right. This will automatically add the transfer of the domain, as well as a 1 year renewal, in your cart.
4. You just need to pay to confirm the transfer.
5. You will then receive an email from our registrar, OpenSRS, indicating you where to enter your EPP code to confirm the transfer. Note that you have 7 days to do so.
6. The transfer can take up to 5 days. Once the transfer is completed, you will receive a welcome letter from Funio.