1. In your Funio Hub, click on Products and then Domain Names in the sidebar.
2. Choose the domain name of your choice and go to the Contacts tab, where you will be able to add and edit contacts.
3. Here are the different types of contacts:
- Registrant: Also called "owner". This person or company has full legal rights over the domain name, including the right to use, sell or destroy the domain name.
- Administrative: Manages everything. This contact is also the main go to person in regards to the domain name (renewal notices, warnings, etc.).
- Technical: Referential contact for the domain name. Usually the main contact in case of abuse and DNS management.
- Billing: This contact is a bit deprecated. It was mostly used by registrars to know who to send the invoice to when it came to renewals. It is seldom seen in modern whois lookups. Registrars, with increasing frequency, avoid asking for this information and just copy the admin contact details.