1. To create an autoresponder, log in to your cPanel. Under Email, click on Autoresponder.
2. Click on Add an autoresponder and fill in the fields:
- Character set: If you use accents or special characters, make sure you use the correct one. Usually, people use UTF-8
- Interval: The number of hours to wait between responses to the same email address.
- Email: the beginning of the email address for which you want to create the auto-responder. Make sure that you select the correct domain from the drop-down list.
- From: The Name you want displayed in the auto-reply
- Subject: The subject of the automated message
- This message contains HTML: f you want to use HTML code in your message, you can! Just check this box.
- Body: The message you want to reply.
3. Choose the start and stop date and click on Create/Modify and you're done!