1. A FTP access allows you to manage your files on your server space. To do so, you need a FTP client. You can use FileZilla, Cyberduck, SmartFTP or whichever you prefer.
2. Once you have a FTP client, you can connect to your FTP with these infos:
- FTP server : Your server name, such as sXXX.panelboxmanager.com
- Logon: Required explicit FTP over TLS
- Username : Your cPanel username
- Password : Your cPanel password
- Port : 21
For security reasons, plain text authentication (Clear Text Session) is not supported anymore. It is required to enable FTP over SSL/TLS instead.
Click OK to finish the configuration.
3. Once the connection is established, you can simply click and drag files and folders around. In the right column is your server and in the left column is your local environment.
File manager in cPanel
2. There, you can upload, download or edit the files on your server.