2. Find Softaculous Apps Installer, where you can choose the application/software/CMS you would like to install on your server.
3. Once you've picked the software you want, click on Install and fill the following fields:
- Choose Protocol: http:// or https:// if you have a SSL certificate
- Choose Domain: the domain name where you'd like to install your app
- In Directory: In the event you wish the application to be installed in a sub-directory of the specified domain (e.g. demofunio.com/blog), you would mention the sub-folder there. If you already created the sub-folder, it will install the files in that folder. If it is not already created, it will create the folder accordingly.
Sometines, you may need to add more info such as a user name, a password, etc. Once ready, click on Install and your application will be installed automatically!