Protecting a site is easy with cPanel and WHM!
Installing a SSL certificate to protect the communication with the website visitors is an easy task with cPanel and WHM.
Access to WHM
- Have an SSL Certificate
Completion of the task: 10 minutes
How to do it?
- Log into your WHM control panel through your Funio Hub.
- Click List Accounts, locate the cPanel account and click the cPanel logo (cP) to open the cPanel interface
- Click the SSL/TLS button in the SECURITY section
- Select Manage SSL sites on right hand side
- Select the domain that correspond to the SSL certificate you wan to install in the Domain drop down option.
- Paste the certificate in the Certificate: (CRT) field.
- Click the Autofill by certificate button. The Private Key and the CA Bundle fields will be completed automatically. If that's not the case you will need to paste them manually.
- Hit the Install certificate button and you are done!