1. Obtain a copy of your SSL certificate, paste it into a text editor and save as yourdomain.crt.
2. In the same location you obtain your CRT, copy the CA Bundle and paste in into a text editor, and save as yourdomain.cabundle
3. Copy “yourdomain.crt” and “yourdomain.cabundle” to the directory in which you plan to store your certificates.
4. Open your httpd.conf file (some installations keep the SSL section separately in the ssl.conf file) using a text editor and locate the virtual host section for the site for which the SSL Certificate will secure.
Your virtual host section will need to contain the following directives:
SSLCACertificateFile– This will need to point to the appropriate root CA certificates you previously obtained above (the one you called "yourdomain.cabundle")
SSLCertificateFile– This will need to point to the end entity certificate (the one you have called "yourdomain.crt")
SSLCertificateKeyFile– This will need to point to the private key file associated with your certificate.
5. Save the changes to the file and quit the text editor
6. Restart apache.
Here is an example of the lines and their path in Apache: