Your site, domain and subdomains must point to your Funio hosting server.
Please note that, for now, you can only register 5 domains and subdomains per week with Let's Encrypt. More info here.
Installing your Let's Encrypt SSL certificate
- Log into your cPanel through your Funio Hub.
- In the "Security" tab, click on "Let's Encrypt SSL"
- Select the domain name you would like to install the certificate on.
- Choose the Alias Domains you'd like to install the certificate on, in addition to the main domain. You can also install mail SSL certificate here.
- Click on "Issue". This can take up to 2 minutes.
- Your SSL certificate has been successfully installed!