Resellers: how to create a package (WHM)
- Log into your WHM Control Panel
- Locate the Packages section and select Add a Package
- Fill in the fields!
- new_package_name: The name of the package you will be using in your settings. I can be something like: Personal / Business / Corporate or Mini / Maxi / Huge. You will figure it out!
- Resourcesare the basic parameters of the package/plan you are creating.
- quota_title (MB): This is the total amount of space you will allow the account with this package to have calculated in Megabytes.
- bandwidth_title (MB): Even if you want to give unlimited bandwidth to your customers, you have to put a number. 10000000 should be enough in that case!
- max_ftp_title: The number of FTP users allowed to the account.
- max_email_title: The number of email accounts allowed to the account.
- max_list_title : The number of mailing lists allowed to the account.
- max_sql_title: The number of mysql databases allowed to the account.
- max_sub_title: The number of sub-domains allowed to the the account.
- max_parked_title: The number of parked domains allowed to the account.
- max_addon_title: The number of add-on domains allowed to the account.
- Settings are the features of the account.
- frontpage_title: Although listed, frontpage extensions are not supported on Panelbox servers. Checking this box is useless.
- cgi_acccess_title: Allows the account to use cgi; will add a cgi_bin to the account automatically when activated.
- cpanel_theme_title: To take advantage of our unique Control Panel, select "Panelbox". If you wish to give a classic cPanel theme to your customers, use X3.
- feature_list_title: Usually, "Default" will do perfectly fine, unless you defined a different Feature list which is where you would be selecting it.
- Locale: Basic Language used for the cPanel. Note that the Panelbox theme fully supports English, French and Spanish. Any other language with the Panelbox theme might have some sections untranslated.