1. To install WordPress on your hosting plan, log in to your Funio Hub. In Products, click on the hosting plan of your choice.
2. In Quick Access, click on 1-click Softwares. This will open a new tab, click on the Install button on the WordPress icon.
3. Fill in the following fields:
- Choose Protocol: choose https if you have a SSL certificate, http if you don't.
- Choose Domain: choose the domain on which you want to install your WordPress CMS.
- In Directory: leave this field empty to install it directly on your domain name.
- Site Name: the name of your website
- Site Description: a description of your website
- Enable Multisite: if you want to activate WordPress Multisite, click on this box
- Admin Username: the username of the admin
- Admin Password: password for the admin
- Admin Email: the admin's email
- Choose Language: Choose the language for your WordPress
- Select Theme: You can select a theme here, but you can also do it later if you wish.
4. Click on Install and you're done! You can then access your WordPress for http://yourdomain.tld/wp-admin