1. Log in to your cPanel account through your Funio Hub. Under Security, click on SSL/TLS.
2. Click on Generate, view, or delete SSL certificate signing requests under the Certificate Signing Requests (CSR) menu.
3. Under Generate a New Certificate Signing Request (CSR), select “Generate a New 2048-bit key”. A completely new Private Key will be generated. If the private key was generated separately, please select it from the drop-down.
4. Enter the following information for the CSR code.
- Domains: the domain on which the SSL will be activated. If it's a wildcard certificate, add an asterisk in front (*.domain.com).
- City: the name of your city.
- State: the name of your state.
- Country: select your country in the list.
- Company: the officially registered name for your business.
- Company Division: the name of a division or department within the organization.
- E-mail: your email address. The e-mail used for CSR generation will not be used for domain control validation or for reception of the issued certificated. It can be left blank.
- Passphrase: This was designed to be another verification. It is now obsolete and can be left empty.
- Description: Add some keywords to locate a particular CSR in the list.
5. Click on the Generate Button. The next page will give you the CSR code. You can use it to activate your certificate. Make sure you include -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- and -----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- when submitting the CSR code for SSL activation.