Renew a SSL Certificate from the Funio Hub and keep your site secured
SSL Certificates have an expiration date and need to be renewed, in most cases, once a year. If your Wildcard SSL Certificate or Simple SSL Certificate is about to expire, follow this instructions to renew it and keep your site secured.
Access to the Funio Hub
- Access to cPanel
Completion of the task: 10 minutes
How to do it?
NOTE: To renew the certificate, a new certificate for the same domain must be acquired.
- Open https://funio.com/ssl/ and click Get Started for the certificate type you want to acquire and follow the steps. After the invoice is paid the product will be created.
- Generate a new CSR for the certificate. You can do so following these steps.
- Log in your Funio Hub, click the Services button, and select the Certificate on the list (click the status).
- Click on Configure now on the bottom of the page.
- Select cPanel / WHM in the Web Server Type option.
- Paste the previously generated CSR into the corresponding field, then press Click to Continue.
- Select the validation email that will be used to validate you are the owner of the domain, then press the button to continue. The email address must not contain www.
- Wait a few minutes and check both the inbox and spam box of the selected email address. You should find an email sent from Globalsign / AlphaSSL requesting a confirmation. Click the link and accept click the I accept button.
- The SSL Certificate will be generated and sent to the account email
NOTE: I case you find any difficulty following this steps, simply contact our Support Team from your Funio Hub, and we will kindly assist you.