Setup your VPN connection on your Windows computer
Configure your VPN plan on Windows using OpenVPN, and establish a secured connection to the internet.
- Access to your Funio Hub
- A VPN plan at Funio
- A Windows PC
Completion of the task: 15 minutes
How to do it?
- Download and install the OpenVPN Client.
- Log in to your Funio Hub
- Navigate to Services > My Services
- Find your VPN product and click its Status “Active”.
- Take note of your Username and Password, which will be needed later.
- Click the Available Servers button on the left-hand side.
- Choose one and click Download > Default (UDP 1194), to download the configuration file.
- Now from your Windows right-click the OpenVPN icon, which is located in the System Tray on the bottom right, and select Import file…
- Select the file you downloaded from the Funio Hub and import it.
- Right-click the OpenVPN icon, which is located in the System Tray on the bottom right, and select Connect.
- Enter the Username and Password that you noted earlier.
- You are now connected to the VPN.