Connect to your VPN from your iPhone
Your iPhone/iPad can take advantage of your VPN plan using OpenVPN. Install it and configure it following the steps listed below.
- Access to your Funio Hub
- An iPhone/iPad device
- A VPN plan with Funio
Completion of the task: 15 minutes
How to do it?
- From your iPhone/iPad open your App Store.
- Use the Search option and look for the OpenVPN Connect app.
- Download and install OpenVPN Connect.
- Now, still on your iPhone/iPad, log in to your Funio Hub with Safari.
- Navigate to Services > My Services
- Find your VPN product and click its Status “Active”.
- Take note of your Username and Password, which will be needed later.
- Click the Server Management > Available Servers button.
- Chose one and click Download > Default (UDP 1194), to download the configuration file. We suggest choosing a server located near you. For example, if you are in Quebec, choose CA#1 or CA#2.
- Open the configuration file and import into OpenVPN Connect and click Add.
- Enter your Username, check the box Save password and enter your Password then check the box Connect after import and click ADD on top right.
- Allow OpenVPN to add the VPN configurations.
- Access the VPN by enabling the button.