2. Fill in the fields:
- Type: Choose between permanent (301) - taken into account by search engines - or temporary (302) - not taken into account by search engines.
- http:// : choose the domain (or subdomain) you wish to redirect. The "/" field is if you are redirecting a subfolder.
- Redirects to: the domain name you want to redirect to.
- Redirect with or without www. : click here if you would like to redirect the subdomain "www" as well
3. Click on "Add" to activate your redirect. You can also manage the other redirects lower in the page.