You want to add an additional website to your hosting plan, follow the below instructions.
- Access to cPanel
- Access to Funio Hub
Completion of the task: 5 minutes
How to do it?
- Log into your cPanel
- Under "Domains", click on Addon Domains.
- Fill in the fields under Create an Addon Domain.
- New Domain Name: the domain name you would like to host
- Subdomain: This will be populated automatically.
- Document root: This will be populated automatically
- Create an FTP account associated with this Addon Domain: Click here if you would like to create a new FTP account with this addon domain.
- Click on Add Domain and you're done!
You can manage the other Addon Domains lower on the page.