A subdomain is like a child of your main domain. You can create this subdomain via your cPanel.
- Access to cPanel
- Access to Funio Hub
Completion of the task: 5 minutes
How to do it?
- Log into your cPanel
- Under "Domains", click on Subdomains.
- Fill in the fields:
- Subdomain: the name of the subdomain you wish to create
- Domain: make sure you select the right domain under which you will have your subdomain in the drop-down menu.
- Document root: This field will be populated automatically.
- Click on Create and you're done!
You can manage your other subdomains lower on the page.