1. To get statistics on the traffic of your website, you can use one of the three preinstalled software on the server.
- AwStats: Awstats produces visual statistics about visitors of your site.
- Webalizer: Webalizer is a complex stats program that produces a variety of charts and graphs about who has visited your site.
- Analog: Analog produces a simple summary of all the people who have visited your site. It is fast and provides great lightweight statistics. Analog shows the people who have accessed your site during a specific month. It provides limited content but can be helpful to see where your main users are from.
2. Log in to your cPanel account through your Funio Hub. In the Metrics, click on Metrics Editor. You will be able to activate the tools you want for your domain names there.
- Please allow 48 hours for statistics to compile before seeing any logs in the Statistics section.
- If you have additional domains, activate statistics for the domain in question as well as the subdomain attributed to the add-on domain.